I deliver masterclasses and short and snappy impulses (e.g. lunch&learn). Building on a first career as a journalist, I also enjoy writing columns, articles and interviews in English and German and live twitter-report from conferences (e.g. Learning Technologies in London twice in 2019)
Topics range from leadership, inclusion/diversity, values, decisions and change.
On a slightly different angle, I recently published a poem+illustration in this book, affiliated with the House of Beautiful Business. So pleased.
As for my writing, there are lots of projects in the works right now (various stages of review, or diarized but not out yet), so ping me if you are curious. Once they launch I’ll be shouting them from the rooftops 🙂
Preview of the book “The Decisive Edge”
Guest Blog for the 2019 Global Peter Drucker Forum: Using Values as common guidelines for action in complex ecosystems
Essay at Kosmos Journal for Global Transformation: Secular Activism: Values as a Means to invite greater Depth
Guest blog here at Tom McCallum’s: Your pain and where to put it (to work)
On the Social Media Team at Learning Technologies – tweet-reporting live from the conferences (e.g. in February 2019 and July 2019)
Guest blog at the Psychosynthesis trust: The Rough with the Smooth
Guest blog on “hope” at the Advent Blog series
IoD99 video “startup secrets” here.
IoD99 video on “Leadership, Organizational Development and Brexit” here.
Instinct blog “how to market yourself as a contractor” here.
My article series on the Life Coach Directory on personal development and coaching itself:
- Holiday blues – on reconnecting with a stranger (that’s you!)
- What sort of coach are you looking for – on different coaching styles
- The “chemistry” meeting or call to start a coaching process
- Being vs. Doing – re-igniting that holiday mojo
- Fiddling with the load-bearing structure (life as a construction project)
- My top tips for self-reflection
- Adulting: On planning and winging it
- Recovering from a messy conversation
- Building overnight success one block at a time.
- Your idols and what they might have to do with you
- Values – the foundations of good leadership