Who am I: (never stop asking that question…)
London-based cosmopolitan, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and the Learning and Performance Institute, in the 5th half of my 20s, Experience on the corporate side and with startups, over a decade in high-pressure environments (3 of the top 5 consulting companies). Lots of work in tech, and unapologetically #TeamHuman
Avid reader, traveller and networker and crazy curious – balance of big-picture thinking with practical implementation for impact. I love working in projects.
How I work:
- Trained Coach (ICF standard) since 2007. Degrees in systems thinking/change as well as communication/psychology and some other stuff that lends itself to nerdy conversations in a pub
- Strong focus on values and purpose. We go deep and make it practical so you actually implement what matters the most
- Topic expert for time management, project management, resilience and personal productivity at previous consulting employer with a good sense what is realistic and when it is worth pushing the envelope (I will push the envelope!)
- High “BS-o-meter” paired with deep compassion. I do messy change for a living (I sometimes tell people I’m a “baggage handler” when they ask what I do). I’ve heard most of the excuses and I’ve been there myself; falling off the implementation wagon a few times trying to make significant shifts in life, or in business. Over the years, I found things that work – and I am going to share it with you so you can keep doing this yourself
- Deep expertise in how humans learn and grow: Coaching, facilitation, own personal practice as well as licensure for psychotherapy in Germany (Heilpraktiker fuer Psychotherapie), drawing from a broad range of approaches
- Deep expertise in Learning and Change on the corporate side, driving large-scale change initiatives, global rollouts and building up various parts of L&D from scratch and design and delivery of leadership training, workshop facilitation
- I practice what I preach. Ongoing research and integration of new developments in the field and a vibrant community of practice. Continuing own training and coaching. Connect on Twitter and Instagram to see what I’m up to these days.