Who am I: (never stop asking that question…)
London-based cosmopolitan, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, in the 5th half of my 20s, entrepreneur after 19 years on the corporate side, over a decade in high-pressure environments (top 5 consulting companies, “Big 4” experience).
Avid reader, traveller and networker and crazy curious – balance of big-picture thinking with practical implementation for impact. I never let technology get in the way of implementing a good idea.
Am embracing the entrepreneurial journey as the best way for me to serve people to make better decisions and for organizations to drive change for the better. I love working in projects.
How I work:
- Trained Coach (ICF standard) since 2007. Degrees in systems thinking/change as well as communication/psychology and some other stuff that lends itself to nerdy conversations in a pub
- Strong focus on values and purpose. We go deep and make it practical so you actually implement what matters the most
- Topic expert for time management, project management, resilience and personal productivity at previous consulting employer with a good sense what is realistic and when it is worth pushing the envelope (I will push the envelope!)
- High “BS-o-meter” paired with deep compassion. I do messy change for a living (I sometimes tell people I’m a “baggage handler” when they ask what I do). I’ve heard most of the excuses and I’ve been there myself; falling off the implementation wagon a few times trying to make significant shifts in life, or in business. Over the years, I’ve cracked what works – and I am going to share it with you so you can keep doing this yourself
- Deep expertise in how humans learn and grow: Coaching, facilitation, own personal practice as well as licensure for psychotherapy in Germany (Heilpraktiker fuer Psychotherapie), drawing from a broad range of approaches
- Deep expertise in L&D and Change on the corporate side, driving large-scale change initiatives, global rollouts and building up various parts of L&D from scratch (curricula, design and delivery of leadership training, introducing e-learning, implementing platforms, introducing didactic standards, introducing blended and social learning)
- I practice what I preach. Ongoing research and integration of new developments in the field and a vibrant community of practice. Continuing own training and coaching. Connect on Facebook and follow my Twitter, Youtube and Instagram to see who I am engaging with and what I’m up to these days.